Monday, November 30, 2009

I Love Good News!!!

246 families have paid the retainer fee's. How great is that? That is a huge number! All I keep thinking about is how I will be able to share in everyone's referral news. When I used to log onto the Yahoo boards I used to be so envious of all the referral news. Don't get me wrong, I was happy for them but I wanted it to be my turn. But this time is going to be different. When I hear about a referral it is going to be just like me getting a referral. And I can't wait to hear the first one.
I am so honored to be a part of such a wonderful group of people. We came together under crappy circumstances but it has made us all stronger people.

Officially waiting 18 months for our referral.
I really hope there are no more bumps ahead for us.

4 comments:

  1. congratulations!! We're so happy for the Imagine families today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for our referral dinner party! It won't be long now.

    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats again, such great news for us all. Here's to smooth sailing ahead.
    Nat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Back when I had a "list" you were at the top of it, so surely you will be among the first referrals! So excited for you!
    Alysia

    ReplyDelete