Monday, November 9, 2009

The cheque is in the mail!!!!


It feels so good to finally send our renewal fee in the mail. Now the waiting happens. Or still happens. I am hoping that the majority of the families stick with the new agency and the new Imagine Adoption will be able to start our files. I have every finger and toe crossed that at least one patient family gets a referral before 2010. I don't even care if it is me or not because every families referral is as important as ours.
Here is to hoping that our little "George" will be home soon :)
(that is what my nephew wanted to call the baby if he is a boy. I hope he is not too disappointed because George is not on my list of names)

1 comment:

  1. HI Marcia,
    So glad to hear your cheque is on the way to bring " George" home.
    I mailed mine on Saturday , felt so good.
    We will get there ! I am sure but our nerves will take a bit of another beating in this wait.
    Thanks for sharing with your blog.
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete