Sunday, November 8, 2009

Beginner

This is my first blog ever! I have been wanting to create one for quite some time now and after reading my secret pals blog, i just knew i had to do this. I have daily feelings that need to get out and I do that best through typing. I have been hiding my true feelings from my family and friends and now they will have a way to know how i truly feel about our situation without me having to talk about it.

False: I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of our referral and living life every day to the fullest until that day comes.

Truth: I am scared to death that I will face that day again like back in June. Every one says how strong I am but they have no idea how false that statement is. I hide a lot and the past few months I have not dealt with all the built up anger and hurt. If this new agency falls apart I am scared how I will deal with it since I have ignored all my real feelings. I am going to stop jarring it up and I am hoping my new blog will be able to release some of built up anger.

Thanks everyone for taking the time to check out my blog. I will try to update it daily. It will be like my personal diary and you all have a key to it :)

Love Marcia
xoxoxoxo

9 comments:

  1. Welcome to blog world Marcia! It is a great source of support and nice to look back at in the future and see how far you have come.

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marcia!
    I feel the same way as you. I definitely helps to have a place to vent your frustrations. Forgive my ignorance, but how far are you in the process and such?
    If you send me an email (clairee_wee @hotmail.com), I will add you to my blog readers.
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be there going through it all with you! Look forward to reading your blog Marcia.

    Cilla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marcia
    welcome to blogging! I'll be following along and you're welcome to get to know me on my blog too (we're also adopting but through CAFAC)
    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marcia,
    I'm right there with you!! Lets hope this will work out for all of us!!! I think writing your real feelings is going to help you a lot!!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. This summer before the Imagine fiasco, you were pretty much at the top of "the list" I believe and I was anxiously waiting for you to post good news. Even though we switched to Florida in August, I feel very much connected with the Ethiopia families who I traveled this journey with for the past year and I will very much look forward to celebrating with you when you get your good news! I'm glad you've joined the blogging world.
    Alysia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoping all your dreams come true very soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love you and cant wait for you to finally be a mommy! I am glad that i have such an amazing friend in you, and i hope that your referral comes sooner then later! You guys deserve this more then anyone i know, and i am glad that you have this blog to help you get your feelings out there!! Best wishes always and you know i am always by your side when you need me, good times and bad! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Marcia, welcome to the blogging world, i'm glad you enjoyed my blog. This is a great way to express our feelings and have people who actually understand reading and supporting it is a great feeling. I look forward to reading and experencing the rest of your journey with you. We are all worried, scared, angry and all the rest but we will get through it together.
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete